Bitten Goodfoods is a wholefoods grocer and small service café located in the new Palko building in Braddon. We offer a limited cafe service which we are looking to expand with the introduction of a talented ambitious wholefoods chef keen to deliver innovative meals to our customers that utilize the products we sell in our supermarket.
We serve an all-day menu, seven days a week. We do not have a full-service kitchen, so the right individual will be able to maximize outcomes in a limited space. The role is only open to someone who demonstrates a passion for making wholefoods exciting and accessible to consumers.
- Creativity and innovation – ability and desire to come up with new menu items, develop seasonal menus and specials.
- Assist the owners and assistant manager with ordering, stock maintenance and budgeting of new and rotating menus.
- Passion for cooking with wholefoods, and understanding of how to cater to different dietary requirements within the field (eg. vegan, paleo, gluten and dairy free).
- Planning and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and effective time management.
- Dedication to the role and desire to grow the Bitten Goodfoods brand.
- Meticulous adherence to food safety regulations.
Working hours are negotiable for the right candidate, however the role will require a minimum of three mornings per week including a Saturday.
Please send a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org